Thursday, August 9, 2012

Catching Up: Busy, Crazy, Busy

UPDATE

Did you miss me?  I know it's bad when my husband, (who I am always begging to read my blog for feedback) is getting on to me about not blogging.

The past week and a half has been full of medical procedures in my family, blessings of His presence and comfort, a game of Hot Potato Head Cold, and a decision of change for the future.  Translation:  My family is doing well, still waiting on some results and one more test this Friday. God was with each and every one of us from the OR to the waiting room.  My kids and I are passing around a fabulous head cold, days before Hannah begins Kindergarten.


BIG CHANGE AHEAD

After much prayer and thought, I will not be returning to my teaching job in West Virginia this year.   I have been blessed to work with excellent administrators, brilliant teachers, Para-educators, and fabulous students. However, My husband and I feel like Louisville is where we need to be.  Honestly, if I wasn't able to be here the past two weeks, I probably would have gone insane.  I understand that I do not have a medical degree or even a nursing background.  But my heart is with my family, and I want to be with them too.  So, we are staying in Louisville with my mom, temporarily.  I hope to hear about a teaching job soon.


 On my own, I am extremely bad at change of any kind, but specifically change that doesn't come with   a map, step by step directions, and a clear DESTINATION!!  Obviously, this is one of those times.  Job Security is nice, Paychecks are wonderful,  But trusting in the Lord for what is to come...That's where I am and I am sure I will have bumps, but I'm just holding on tight.

1 comment:

  1. prayers being sent your way.. god bless you and your family i hope everyone is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete