Saturday, July 28, 2012

Still Stormy??

Dear God,
We know not your plans.  But we know YOU.  We know you as Father, Messiah, Savior, Redeemer, and Friend. We let go of our fear and hold onto your hand.  And this is where we choose to stay.
Love, 
Your Child

       I see my friends and family struggling to understand their current situations. I struggle with them.  I watch the television and shiver in horror of what people are doing to each other. I weep for the families of the Colorado shooting.  I am a fixer.  I want a solution, or even words to make it better.  Yet, none come even close.  All I have is my faith.  And that is all I need.  

          I have seen God perform Miracles.  I have seen hearts changed, bodies healed, and minds restored.  But in this time, clouded with images of pain, heartache, and death; My flesh, looks for God and demands Him to explain what He is doing.  I had faith that God performed His Miracles, and He most certainly did.  However, now it seems like less of a Miracles.  My spirit cries out, "Do not let the devil rob you of that joy.  It is not over yet, and WE ALREADY KNOW WHO WINS!!! "
     
         Since we never get to see the entire picture, we have no idea what is next. We just keep trusting in His Promises and Miracles.  He has a much better view of what happens next.

Hannah always asks me to give her tricks to remember things or complete tasks.  Like when she is really tired on a long walk we say, "I love my feet, they go so fast, before you know it, I am flying through the grass."  And it helps her to refocus and motivates her to walk faster.  

So here is my 'trick', when I begin to question God.  "I may not like where I am, I might not know what is to come, but I know my God and I know what He Has Done."  Let your faith rest in what You Know!



No comments:

Post a Comment