Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Special Lessons

      So this is my first official blog post!  Let me tell you a little about me and what this blog will be about.  I am a Christian, wife, mother of two, and I teach elementary Special Education.  Over the past five years, I feel like I have been on a roller coaster of change.  Learning to be a good mother and wife, to depend on God for strength, and work through life's bumps.  Teaching in schools for a year or two, and then moving on to a new adventure.  
     I would love to share the lessons that God has taught me and continues to teach me daily, as well as, the lessons that my family, co-workers, and students teach me.  Let me be sure to say, that I am a child of God, but just like a child I mess up daily.  And my wonderful Father, picks me up, brings truth to my heart, and leads me in the right direction. 
       I also am addicted to Pinterest.  Have you been infected yet? I love finding new ideas for my home, kids, and classroom.  I am excited to share my experiments with you and to hear your ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment